- The Pre Learner course was created to better prepare learner riders by enabling them to gain basic riding knowledge and motorcycle handling skills in a safe environment before riding on-road
- During the course you will cover and demonstrate a number of training competencies, including: the basics of operating a motorcycle, road-craft tactics, riding curves, slow riding, steering, braking, judgement and giving way, riding strategies and a simulated road ride
- Our friendly and patient instructor’s will continue to correct and develop your riding technique throughout the course
- We offer a blended approach to learning; including theory based teaching, demonstrations, coaching and practice through doing
- Individualised feedback is provided throughout the course, allowing participants to learn through experience
Please note that you must complete day 1 prior to day 2. You must complete both days within 30 days of each other.